"Being no poet, having no fame, Permit me just to sign my name" - Maria Callas

måndag 19 november 2012

44. (hemma igen men inte bättre än förut)

"when the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I'd been living, they asked 'why?'
but there is no use in talking to people who have a home. they have no idea what it's like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lie you head 
i was always an unusual girl (...) Just an inner indecisiviness that was as wide as wavering as the ocean.  (...) a fire for every experience and an obssesion for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn’t even talk about- and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzlez and dizzied me.
Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people- and finally I did- on the open road. We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore- except to make our lives into a work of art.
LIVE FAST. DIE YOUNG. BE WILD. AND HAVE FUN.
I belive in the person I want to become, I believe in the freedom of the open road. And my motto is the same as ever- *I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I’m at war with myself- I Ride. I Just Ride.*
Who are you? Are you in touch with all your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you’re free to experience them?
I Have.
I Am Fucking Crazy. But I Am Free.
"
 - Lana Del Rey

okej riktigt sådär var resan inte.
men nästan.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar